TMH is currently going through a customer centric digital transformation to improve the digital touchpoints for associates, dealers and end customers. This position will take a practical approach to supporting Enterprise Architecture with a focus on delivering signature-ready, actionable recommendations to business and IT leaders. More specifically as a Senior Telematics Solution Architect you will effectively lead H1T Telematics cross-functional project teams to a successful and on-time launch by fostering effective communication, collaboration, risk management, and transparency.
Essential Position Duties:
* Establish and engage deep relationships with key ITDMs & BDMs for cloud adoption and driving digital strategy.
* Technical expertise in Automotive Connected Vehicle and Services, Connected Device management, OTA, Sensor and smartphone-connected data
* Technical expertise in overall telematics systems and IoT
* Experience in driving architectural designs, cloud deployments, cloud migrations and Proof-Of-Concepts within Microsoft Azure computing environment.
* Modernize Enterprise portfolios with application rationalization; and categorize different paths to Re-host, Re-architect, Re-platform, Repurchase to achieve business agility and resiliency.
* Proven track record of cloud infrastructure implementations & operations, design & delivering PaaS solutions and highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, scalability, reliability, etc.)
* Deep understanding of data platform and analytics technologies i.e. SQL, No-SQL, DocumentDB, database architecture, data governance, data analytics, Stream Analytics, Data Factory, Event Hubs and Notification Hubs.
* Solid experience with a variety of modern technologies/approaches including microservices architecture, event-based architecture, containers, cloud-based deployments, REST/API first applications, mobile and web technologies.
* Ability to quickly evaluate options, unlock enterprise challenges, make decisions and execute within an intense technology environment with multiple stakeholders.
* Experience with all aspects of architecture, including mobile and web application design, data modelling and database design, security and infrastructure.
* Implement DevOps such as Infrastructure as code, CI/CD continuous integration and automated deployments. Adopts operations and governance into development and CI/CD stage of application lifecycle.
* Well acquainted with every phase of the Software Development Life Cycle.
* Effective communicator with stupendous presentation, communication and problem solving skills.
* Well versed with AGILE software development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
* Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
* Additional duties as assigned
Additional desirable qualifications include:
* Experience with distributed storage and database platforms
* Experience working with vehicle telematics data
* Experience with batch, micro-batch, streaming, and distributed processing platforms such as Flink, Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Hudi, or Storm
* Experience with terabytes, petabytes, or even exabytes of data
* Familiarity with containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
Education & Experience:
* Desired experience 8 years within the IT industry
* 5 years of experience on Telematics projects.
* 5 years of experience on Cloud environments.
* Earned Microsoft Specialist: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions [70-534], Microsoft Specialist: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions [70-533], Microsoft Specialist: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions [70-532].
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting up to 25 pounds for files, computer printouts on occasion. Frequent use of computer and telephone.
Primary environment: ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
About Toyota Material Handling
Let Toyota take your career to new heights. Toyota Material Handling provides employees with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact through innovation and creativity in an unmatched culture.
Based in Columbus, Indiana, Toyota offers a full line of high-quality material handling equipment sold under the Toyota brand for over 50 years. We are proud of our large and diverse workforce. We seek individuals committed to excellence with talent, skill and innovation. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a pleasant and challenging work environment. Life is better at Toyota.
Benefits that set Toyota apart:
· Competitive Salary bonus program
· Low cost Medical with Free Dental and Free Vision Insurance
· Free On-Site Medical Center
· On-Site Pharmacy
· Free On-Site Recreational Complex
Affirmative Action Responsibility:
It is the Company’s policy to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity for all qualified individuals without distinction or discrimination because of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled