TMH is currently going through a customer centric digital transformation to improve the digital touchpoints for associates, dealers and end customers. We are looking for a Senior SAP Solutions Architect who is passionate, energetic and excited to drive change. This change will be focused specifically on driving the strategic use, development and support of our existing SAP solutions as well as integrations to other systems, new technologies, and key technology initiatives. This position will take a practical approach to supporting Enterprise Architecture with a focus on delivering signature-ready, actionable recommendations to business and IT leaders, so they can adjust policies and projects to achieve targeted business outcomes. This includes activities of developing a direction for managing the portfolio of to-be solutions -- including systems (meaning not just applications, but also processes and information), shared infrastructure services, and shared application
This person should be forward thinking and have a strong desire to learn environments outside of SAP. The ideal team member will be passionate about learning, driven to success and willing to and excited about white board approaches that leverage not only SAP but all platforms. They will be energetic and known for their ability to execute at a high level, willing to work seamlessly with cross-functional teams and receptive to innovative ideas that move our team and our customers forward to more stable and accessible platforms.
Essential Position Duties:
* The Sr. SAP solution architect is accountable for proactively and holistically leading or supporting Enterprise Architecture activities that create deliverables that guide the direction and development for technological responses to disruptive forces, and driving targeted business outcomes. Technologies including SAP and data center, infrastructure, cloud, mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
* Solution architects provide the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required for the development of an enterprise's technical architecture.
* Facilitate enterprise adoption of emerging SAP technologies and integration with other enterprise technical platforms.
* They facilitate and orchestrate the delivery of targeted business outcomes through technical decisions.
* Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
* Additional duties as assigned
* Work with Architecture team to analyze enterprise business context (business strategy and trends), as well as change requirements in other enterprise architecture viewpoints (such as business, information and solution) to derive the technology architecture future state. This includes defining the requirements, principles and models that guide technology decisions for the enterprise.
* Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
* Drive digital innovation by leveraging innovative new technologies and approaches to renovate, extend, and transform the existing core technology base and IT estate.
* Define high-level migration plans to address the gaps between the current and future state, typically in sync with the IT budgeting or other capital planning processes.
* Lead the analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement. In addition, lead the analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise as well as on the enterprise technology architecture.
* Coach, mentor and collaborate with technical subject matter experts and architecture team to develop technology architecture that enables and drives new business capabilities and operating models.
* Assist with designing the governance, assurance and standards activities associated with ensuring enterprise technology architecture compliance.
* Understand, advocate, and augment the business and IT strategies -- and, more specifically, Enterprise Architecture development and service delivery. Be prepared to "sell" the process (overall, not just for enterprise technology architecture), its outcome and ongoing results, and to lead the communication or marketing activities needed to ensure enterprise success and use.
* Collaborate with business constituents, other team members, project teams and staff in various IT functional areas as needed to fulfill the responsibilities described above.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
* Strong leadership skills
* Excellent analytical and technical skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent planning and organizational skills
* Knowledge of many, if not most, aspects of an enterprise technology architecture
* Knowledge of information principles and processes
* Knowledge of financial models and budgeting
* At least one end to end S/4HANA implementation
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, 15 years equivalent IT experience in an agile enterprise environment
* 10 years of IT experience in the SAP Application landscape
* Minimum of five years of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations
* Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
* Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
* Understanding of agile methods and processes, and capability of supporting agile project teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt
About Toyota Material Handling
Let Toyota take your career to new heights. Toyota Material Handling provides employees with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact through innovation and creativity in an unmatched culture.
Based in Columbus, Indiana, Toyota offers a full line of high-quality material handling equipment sold under the Toyota brand for over 50 years. We are proud of our large and diverse workforce. We seek individuals committed to excellence with talent, skill and innovation. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a pleasant and challenging work environment. Life is better at Toyota.
Benefits that set Toyota apart:
* Competitive Salary bonus program
* Low cost Medical with Free Dental and Free Vision Insurance
* Free On-Site Medical Center
* Free On-Site Recreational Complex
* On-site Pharmacy ($5 co-pay)
Affirmative Action Responsibility:
It is the Company's policy to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity for all qualified individuals without distinction or discrimination because of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled