30+ days ago
Becoming the leader in the fire and security industry takes talent—yours. We are looking for an experienced Territory Account Manager in the Dayton, OH area to join our best of the best team as we drive the industry forward and pursue excellence in everything we do. If you’re up to the challenge, we want to talk to you.
At Koorsen, we don’t provide jobs, we provide careers. A career at Koorsen includes competitive pay, a great health package, an annual bonus program, life insurance, continuous learning offerings, matching 401k, paid holidays, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, career growth opportunities, and much more.
Primarily a territory sales and support position. Role supports branch profitability and growth by maintaining customer accounts and developing new business leads within an assigned territory. Associate will be responsible for reaching assigned sales goals, and managing existing accounts in a professional and efficient manner that will minimize attrition.
New Core Business Sales and Territory Development and Expansion of Existing Business
• Know and understand applicable NFPA code as well as Koorsen product and service offerings
• Perform business level “cold calls” to source new business opportunities
• Follow-up on all branch and associate generated solid leads, referrals, and bid lists, existing and new customer inquiries
• Maintain positive relationships with potential customers after first contact
• Meet with new potential customers, providing needed information, and educating them in regard to Koorsen product and service offerings
• Generate and present service quotes/proposals to potential customers
• Maintain awareness of customer budgets, and competitive threats in the market, ensuring that quotes are competitive and reasonable
• Follow up on existing customer inquiries
• Foster a continuing, positive, trusting, and professional relationship with existing accounts, acting as a liaison between Koorsen and the customer
• Perform surveys of customer locations, identifying areas in which Koorsen may be of service
• Follow-up with existing customers regarding deficiencies that have been identified and need correction
• Work with customer to correct any problems that they may have with Koorsen service offerings
• Provide invoice information to customer and aid in the collection process when needed
• Schedule periodic customer site visits to help maintain a strong relationship
• Review existing and expiring contracts and negotiate with customer regarding renewal of service agreements
• Communicate price increases when necessary
• Perform quality control checks to ensure that Koorsen is offering great service to all of its customers, following up with customers regarding satisfaction and act as a liaison working to resolve issues that may present themselves.
• Help technicians perform inspections and/or services when necessary
• Provide support to other branch administrative and technical staff
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• At least 3 years of previous experience working in territory account management, outside sales & territory development within a service industry
• Proficiency working in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel
• Active Driver’s License, in good standing
• Must meet safe driving policy criteria to be an active company vehicle driver if required
• Ability to pass drug and background screenings
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience preferred.
• At least 3 years of previous experience working in inside sales with an emphasis on territory development
• Prior sales experience, with emphasis on route sales & route development
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS:
Please review the following to ensure that you are aware of key information for all applicants. If you have questions, please contact us at hiring"at"koorsen.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Koorsen Fire & Security, Inc. considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status, or any other legally protected status. Family Medical Leave Act: Koorsen Fire & Security, Inc. meets all regulations for complying with the Family Medical Leave Act. E-Verify and Workers Rights: Koorsen Fire & Security Inc. participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization. The E-Verify and workers' rights notice are available in English and Spanish. Accommodation Requests: If you are an applicant with a disability and need an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at hiring"at"koorsen.com. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. Privacy Agreement: Please be aware of the following when answering conviction-related questions: Applicants should not disclose convictions that have been expunged, sealed, or statutorily eradicated; Misdemeanor convictions for which probation has been successfully completed or discharged and the case has been judicially dismissed; or Any referrals to a diversion program.
HIRING PROCESS (in addition to an interview):
1. New hires must complete the I-9 Verification form with 3 days of hire. This form is required by the U.S. Department of Justice and Immigration and Immigration and Naturalization Services and is used to verify your identity and right to work in the United States. In addition, we verify employment eligibility via E-Verify.
2. Background checks with criminal courts, state and county repositories of criminal records, the Department of Motor Vehicles, are required of all Positions.
3. Tests for Evidence of Substance Abuse by way of urinalysis test is required if this application results in an offer of employment.
500 to 999 employees