Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
TThis is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that drives testing of highly integrated SERDES products which go into automotive applications in major OEMS for their ADAS ( advance driver assist systems) and IVI ( In Vehicle Infotainment) applications. This market is growing significantly with introduction of new EV models. The ideal candidate would have a background that includes probe and final test development of complex high speed digital and analog front end devices.
* Work with design team to understand design specifications
* Generate test plan, create test and char program, design ATE hardware interface boards
* Debug characterizing silicon on ATE, correlate results with bench data
* Analyze silicon results, supporting failure analysis tasks
* Perform statistical analysis of yield fallout, debug and fix yield issues; optimize test time
* Work with production team to release products to volume production
* Test strategy definition and implementation for new FPD Link IVI and ADAS products
* ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) test hardware and software
* Silicon qualification & characterization including qual hardware development
* Drive for robust and cost effective test solutions while being accountable for product quality
* Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
* 3 years of relevant experience
* ATE experience on Teradyne Ultraflex, UltraflexHD and Visual Basic debug experience is preferred and is a differentiator
* Characterization test program and hardware development for probe and Final Test experience,
* Strong technical knowledge of electronic devices and circuits, Digital DFT ( scan, membist, IO test) and Analog test techniques
* Data analysis skills using Spotfire, dataPower or equivalent tool based on STDF
* Experienced with various lab equipment such as scopes, power supplies, sourcemeters, loads etc.
* Strong understanding of the IC product development process, from concept to volume production
* Familliarity with digital DFT techniques, scan, membist and high speed loadboard design upto 20gbps
* Experienced with test program and hardware offload to TI offshore manufacturing sites
* Proficiency in programming/scripting in Visual Basic and python
* Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
* Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
* Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Job: Engineering - Product Dev
Primary Location: US-CA-Santa Clara
Work Locations: Santa Clara > Santa Clara, CA (Bldg E) Santa Clara
Req ID: 2100003X