Theater Floor Staff (Palladio Luxe Cinema)
Folsom Lux Theatres, LLC
Classification: PART-TIME, NON-EXEMPT
Pay Rate: $14.00 PER HOUR
Reports to: Theater General Manager
Looking for a great place to work that offers perks like free movies for you and your family. Need flexible hours? Are you customer friendly, do you take initiative and can you work as part of a team? Palladio Luxe Cinema may be the place for you! Our friendly and helpful floor staff create a welcoming environment for customers. These positions include:
- Box Office Cashier who greet customers with a positive attitude, sell tickets, communicate reserved seating, show times and theater location.
- Concessions/Kitchen staff that suggest a wide variety of concessions offerings, prepare food and drinks, and ring up sales.
- Ushers who clean theaters at the end of each showing, sweep aisles, wipe tables, and pick up trash throughout the theater as well as restock and tidy facilities.
We train our staff in all functions whenever possible to better serve the customer.
- Greet customers in a welcoming manner.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Perform each duty as assigned in areas of Concession, Box office, and usher.
- Handle payment transactions and make change.
- Watch for safety or security issues (trip hazards, lighting, suspicious persons, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Available to work Theater Hours which include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Ability to communicate with all ages, genders, and personalities. Ability to effectively and regularly converse in and comprehend in English.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and to be move quickly for sales rush before the start of a movie.
- Requires the ability to occasionally lift and clean popcorn kettles, warmers, butter machines, hot dog and other food preparation and drink equipment.
- Accurate cash handling and math skills.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must complete a Safe Alcohol Service training program and meet the age requirement for alcohol service were required.
This job operates in a movie theater environment, sometimes in theaters with limited lighting, with guests coming and going. The pace can be fast, but must always be welcoming. We serve others! This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, climbing, and lifting all day,
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or G.E.D., or currently enrolled
Previous retail or customer service experience preferred.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, sex, age, religion, handicap, national origin, or marital status.