Shared Vision Psychological Services
Oak Brook, IL
Shared Vision Psychological Services - Now Hiring!
Shared Vision Psychological Services, an expanding Oak Brook-based outpatient clinic, is now hiring contractual therapists (Master’s/Postdoctoral/Doctoral level) for full and part-time work with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families.
We are a group of clinicians who have come together because we share the same vision—to offer support and healing within a compassionate, caring environment. We strive to provide the necessary tools of strength, encouragement, resilience, and hope to all who come to us for healing. Rooted in the principles of psychology, our shared vision for wellness builds healthy connections among children, adults, schools, and communities. We are committed to providing culturally affirming and responsive patient care that supports growth and change, celebrates the diversity of identities and abilities in all bodies, and innovates the frontiers of clinical practice. Our specialized services include psychotherapy, groups, parent coaching, workshops, and psychological testing across the lifespan.
- Clinically rich opportunities with clients across the lifespan presenting a breadth of challenges;
- Steady referrals with flexible scheduling;
- Professional billing and collection services;
- Supervision for unlicensed clinicians and routine clinical consultation for licensed therapists;
- A supportive, engaged team and stimulating spaces to develop professionally;
- Telehealth supports during COVID-19 operations;
- Routine CE credits through in-house trainings;
- Participation in 403B pre-tax retirement plans;
- BCBS group health insurance plans with employer contributions (FT staff);
- Enrollment in Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) programs for qualifying loans (FT staff);
- A robust clinical training program with mentorship and supervisory opportunities;
- A Practice Manager to support professional services and business development.
We encourage applicants with the following to apply:
- Clinical experience conducting psychotherapy with children, adolescents, or adults;
- Exposure to dynamic and relational theories;
- Dedication to culturally inclusive and anti-racist practice;
- Eagerness for learning and developing professionally;
- A collaborative approach to clinical care and community;
- Interest in developmental differences or ADOS certification.
Please include a cover letter and CV.
We encourage you to apply or share this post with colleagues who may be a match for our group - thank you in advance!
Employment Type: Contract