has immediate openings available for Therapist-RRT-RESP - Travel professionals in Phoenix, AZ
! Assignment Details Job Description:
- Receives direction from Respiratory Care Service leadership.
- Works collaboratively with all members of the patient care team.
- Position Overview: A respiratory therapist provides assessment treatment and monitoring of cardiopulmonary disease across the continuum of care.
- A respiratory therapist functions as part of an interdisciplinary team that coordinates and provides continuity of care in a financially responsible manner.
- A respiratory therapist is able to quickly and accurately assess a patient' s condition and communicates effectively to the care team concerning about changes in patient' s condition results of diagnostic studies symptomatology and response to treatment.
- Bachelor' s degree in Respiratory Therapy or healthcare related field is preferred.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Additional NBRC specialty credentials preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Function with initiative and independent judgment; desire for continuous quality improvement.
- The Respiratory Therapist job requires graduation from an accredited school of Respiratory Therapy and basic computer literacy.
- Licensure/Certification Required: National Board for Respiratory Care Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) required.
- Current Respiratory Therapist (RT) license or must obtain within four (4) months of date of hire*.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or equivalent determined by site is required.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) where applicable.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages