The leading electronic measurement company who is also on the forefront of technology innovations. This role is for Thin Film Equipment Maintenance Technician
and we are looking for candidates to collaborate with Tellus Solutions
to create innovative solutions and to fulfill on our client's mission.Job Description:
Work closely with our Equipment engineering team to:
- Responsibilities include performing a variety of technical support duties across Thin Film manufacturing equipment. Duties may be related to installation, maintenance, repair and support of equipment, technical support for production equipment, and problem-solving.
- Machinery & Equipment: Supports multi-discipline semiconductor manufacturing processes with respect to routine repairs, preventative maintenance, installation and/or enhancement of a select group of machinery and equipment or interrelated systems.
- Test & Repair: Tests and calibrates and/or repairs and monitors and/or installs and diagnoses equipment. Works from guidelines and standardized procedures/instructions.
- Manages and Resolves complex equipment recovery efforts, requiring depth of knowledge of technical disciplines.
- Work with suppliers to select and procure an adequate supply of spares.
- Develop written maintenance procedures for support equipment.
- Maintain preventive maintenance schedules and proactively plan events to minimize impact to R&D and Production.
- Assist in the retirement of legacy tools.
- Install new process tools.
- Develop PM and repair procedures and determine spare parts requirements.
- Assist with implementing hardware improvements and automation projects.
- 5+ year's equipment maintenance experience in semiconductor manufacturing or related field.
- AS/BA/BS degree in Electronics, military electronics training, or strong electro-mechanical technical capability.
- Experience with maintaining semiconductor manufacturing tools is highly desired.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of tools and standard engineering practices.
- Strong personal and e-mail communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior project management skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Desire to work in a highly technical organization with a very strong and inclusive team.