Our software development client located in Grapevine, TX is seeking an API Technical Support Specialist for a contract to hire opportunity. This role will be in charge of Tier 3 Support and will be remote to Start with rotating onsite days until Covid subsides.What your role will entail:
As an API Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring that customers are using API in the most effective and efficient way possible.
You will maintain an up-to-date understanding of the products' functionality and leverage this knowledge to enhance customers' use of the APIs, as well as handling customer API requests and bugs.
You will be the primary point of contact for all support issues related to APIs, including initial troubleshooting to help determine root cause and understanding customer's expected behavior and results.
You will act as the bridge between the customer and internal teams to ensure that information flows fluidly and is communicated in an effective manner to be actionable for all parties.Day to Day Responsibilities:
· Field inbound customer communications to provide prompt responses to user questions
- Maintain expertise in support & engineering processes with API's
- Utilize API knowledge to effectively identify, scope, and communicate bugs and requested product modifications
- Assist in the development and implementation of scalable procedures that drive quality, compliance, and customer satisfaction
- Establish and maintain relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, including Engineering and Product Achieve key performance metrics related to quality, productivity, responsiveness, and customer experience Curate user-facing content to assist in training users on API usage
- Prior experience in Customer Success, or equivalent, with a track record of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Experienced with working directly with Engineers and Technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- 3yrs of experience working with 3rd party integrations and APIs
- 3yrs SQL
- JSON preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Technically fluent, detail oriented, and analytical Fast learner with drive for mastery
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS/B2B products
- Automotive technology experience a plus
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.