Looking for a challenging and exciting career opportunity as Toner Production Control Manager-SCM? Imagine being a team member of Ricoh Electronics, Inc (REI) with a rich history of environmental conservation, community involvement, and steady company growth. REI is one of 229 consolidated companies, which comprise Ricoh Company, Ltd., a leading provider of document management solutions, IT services, commercial and industrial printing, digital cameras and industrial systems. REI produces thermal media and toner products at our facilities in Lawrenceville and Buford, GA.
In this vital role as Toner Production Control Manager-SCM, you will manage production control section through planning, monitoring and adjusting production resources and schedules to achieve on-time customer product delivery. The manager will work closely with customers (domestic & overseas), production and warehouse management to achieve Ricoh toner factory requirements. The manager will be responsible for developing sales forecast and Master PSI for factory budget and operation.
Essential job responsibilities:
- Recommends and implements term and annual section plans, budgets and targets to support business objectives within QCDSE standards.
- Recommends, implements and enforces methods and procedures to achieve goals by creating production plans and requirements, monitoring adherence to plan and ensuring the delivery of product to customers in accordance with their expectations, while limiting inventory and labor costs.
- Manages staff in the development of plans that optimize production output.
- Reviews production schedules and performs ongoing analyses to complete, cancel, or defer work based upon current inventory, demand, and material availability.
- Recommends material purchasing and expediting needed to meet production requirements.
- Analyzes and summarizes internal and/or external customer requirements, current and future inventory conditions and production capacity to determine material and manpower requirements.
- Develops and recommends new product material plans and production plan preparation from Pre-mass through Turnover evaluation reporting.
- May perform any or all the essential functions specified for the Manager, Warehouse.
- Analyzes and summarizes operating results and prepares recommendations in improving production performance to achieve business objectives and customer requirements within QCDSE standards.
- Prepares periodic reports summarizing production trends, costs, and problems and presents information to department management.
Qualified candidates will possess
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, Production Control, Industrial Engineering or other related degree; combined experience may be considered.
- Minimum 5-7 years successful production control management experience in a fast-paced high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 3+ years of successfully managing and leading a team in a manufacturing environment.
- APICS and/or CPIM certification preferred.
- Ability to quickly analyze problems and provide viable solutions using proven lean methodology when resolving productivity, material control and quality issues.
- Ability to work under pressure managing multiple projects at one time and adaptable to change.
- Strong project management, negotiation, organizational, and analytical skills,
- Experience in leading continuous improvement activities utilizing Lean and 5S methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication and written skills, including presentation skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office 365.
- Knowledge of ASPROVA scheduling and AS400 inventory systems preferred.
AA/M/F/VETERANS/Individuals with Disabilities, EOE, Drug-Free Workplace