We're hiring Traffic Directors to help guide vehicle, pedestrian, and bicycle traffic for major events at the Oakland Coliseum!
- Direct vehicle, pedestrian and biker traffic
- Communicate with participants who may ask for directions or information
- Please be prepared to stand for the entire shift.
- Ability to effectively communicate information to others
- Standing for an extended period of time outdoors
- Conduct the arm motions necessary to direct traffic and/or wave a flag, hang signals or flashlight
- Maintain a presentable appearance; Dress in the uniform required
- Direct guest vehicles in specified areas in a safe and efficient manner
- Interact professionally and promote the courteous treatment of guests and resolving traffic and parking issues
- Greet arriving and departing guests and offer assistance, if appropriate
- Maximize parking space to accommodate additional guests
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W2 Status!):
- Hiring immediately! No resume required apply in 15 minutes
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Accrued sick time
- Incentives for attendance and high performance
- Weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: finad and accept jobs, clock in/out, and more!