Trailer Leasing Analyst
Accelerate your Career!
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of the company.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Analyze trailer network balance and provide recommendations that maximize ROI of trailer assets.
- Analyze trailer use and make recommendation to increase monetization of trailer assets.
- Analyze trailer network balance and recommend optimized trailer pool populations accordingly.
- Develop & maintain seasonal, market, and customer trailer network trending tools.
- Develop pricing models based on analysis of customer requirements and anticipated needs.
- Recommend and execute trailer positioning initiatives taking into account available resources and cost/benefit to Swift.
- Prepare project plans, quantify risks, and communicate implementation scenarios to leadership.
- Develop, establish, and monitor trailer system metrics that directly tie to corporate objectives.
- Facilitate internal communication to proactively plan for upcoming projects.
- Proactively seek solutions that meet our customer's needs.
- Effectively interact at all levels of the company including sales, operations, contracts, billing and senior leadership.
- Identify opportunities for improvement; provide recommendations and contribute to process improvements. Continuously improve key metrics within area of responsibility.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description: https://swifttrans.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=6884
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- Four (4) years of transportation industry, asset management, or other applicable experience required.
- Background in fleet operations or business analytics preferred.
- Bachelors' in business or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills.
- Must be able to understand operational and financial data.
- Must be a self-starter and possess a high level of initiative.
- Must understand cost-based and activity-based accounting.
- Must possess excellent MS Excel and SQL query skills.
- Must be able to plan and organize.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excel VBA experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities through Swift Charities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.