MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities of the Superintendent include the following:
- Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones, inspections
- Work in partnership with PM to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule that reflects the changes in project status and that meets the cost and time requirements of the project
- Demonstrate and maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project
- Always promotes positive relationships by dealing expertly and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors while instilling this philosophy in the project team
The successful Superintendent:
- 7+ years' experience as a Project Superintendent
- Experience in managing, training and developing people
- Project experience should include out of the ground, renovation work in occupied and unoccupied environments, urban and suburban work locations, and a complete understanding of high-level finishes
- You will have experience with complex, fast paced, and high visibility projects
- National Travel is required for this position
Our client is a premier general contractor. They have been family owned and operated for about 45 years and have hit a major growth mode over the past 5 years. They focus primarily on transportation projects, but also do religious, education and commercial work. If you are a motivated individual looking for an employer that will value your hard work, this is a great opportunity for you!
What is on offer for the successful Superintendent:
- Base salary upwards of $100k plus per diem, travel reimbursement, project bonuses, and trips back home every month.
- 401k match, health/dental/vision insurance
- Company incentives
- Large projects upwards of a couple hundred million
- Longevity and growth in the company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the Americas, UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
In the US, we focus on the areas of:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Finance and Accounting
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Page Personnel Office Support
- Oil and Gas
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Real Estate and Construction