Trucking - Dispatcher / Brokerage
Key words: Logistics Dispatcher, Over The Road Dispatcher, OTR Dispatcher, LOCAL Dispatcher, Part Time Dispatcher, Transportation Dispatcher, Truck Dispatcher, Fleet Management, Operations Supervisor, Night Dispatcher, Routing Specialist, Broker Dispatcher, Regional Dispatcher, Courier Dispatcher
Trucking Dispatcher& Brokerage – Full Time and Part Time (AM & PM) positions available
We are seeking OTR (Over-The-Road) Dispatchers and Logistic Brokers for our Piscataway location.
We operate as a national specialty commodity carrier, providing truckload, LTL, logistics / brokerage, warehouse, drayage, consolidation, distribution, and timely delivery service.
Primary duties include: dispatching trucks, scheduling, routing drivers, covering back-hauls, and discussing delivery services with customers, and work efficiently with the Team.. Responsible to ensure the most efficient freight movement and cost effective service as well as compliance with DOT and Safety regulations. Responsible to meet on-time performance requirements. Resolve transportation problems with urgency and professionalism. Responsible for printing / sorting all related paperwork, and checking-in drivers; include maintaining all data files, and utilization & efficiency reports, and assisting other Team members as required.
- Must have:prior dispatching, scheduling, routing, load board exp. , filling backhauls, and load planning in the trucking industry
- A proven track record in service, attendance and reliability
- Full knowledge of DOT Regulations
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone etiquette
- Effective listening and strong communication skills for interaction with drivers, customers and Company staff
- Knowledge of multi-state geography
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to coordinate drivers locally and across the country with accuracy, respect, and excellent service
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem solve
- Able to work in a fast-paced, detail oriented environment
- Experience with Computers; Windows applications, internet, and industry specific software
- Must bring demonstrated industry experience
- Must be a team player, and provide leadership
- Other duties as required.
We offer a competitive benefits package which, includes a base salary, health / dental / disability / life / accident insurance, 401K, personal days, vacation, holidays, …, etc.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER