New York Metro Area NY, NY
Location: New York Metro Area
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Our client, a dynamic, progressive, and innovative Medical Services entity working with multiple medical practices, is currently seeking to hire a Urologist. This is an exciting opportunity to inherit an established practice at 2 locations and be the anchor specialty as they grow into multi-specialty centers of care. The Urologist will perform all appropriate clinical assessments and treatment of patients. Each well-equipped office has a full complement of support staff, with one location containing an in-office procedure suite (OBS). The Urologist will initially split time between sites; one in Brooklyn, the other in Queens.
- 100% outpatient setting
- Perform appropriate assessments and treatment of patients.
- Provide timely and accurate consults.
- Perform procedures appropriate to OBS setting.
- No hospital rounding or call.
- Monday Friday, 9:00-5:00 PM
- Centralized back office and administrative support
- Very competitive salary, financial incentives and benefits.
- Partnership opportunity possible as practice grows
- Participation in 5-6 major insurer products
- Board Certified in Urology
- Current New York State License
- Graduate of Accredited Medical College
- Invested in providing quality patient care
- Excellent communication skills and bedside manner
- Professional appearance and demeanor
With a path to partnership for the right candidate.