Urologist Opportunity in Corpus Christi, Texas
HCA Gulf Coast Division
Corpus Christi, TX
Long-standing group is looking for a urgologist to join their team in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Will join eight urologists in long-standing practice that has served the Texas Gulf Coast for over 30 years
- Gorgeous offices located in Corpus Christi, Rockport and Kingville
- Tenured staff of nurse practitioners, physician assistants and support staff
- In-house PSA testing
- In-office pharmacy
- Opportunity to perform urodynamics, vasectomies (no scalpel), TUMT and more
- Practice call is 1:8 with the new associate
- Two daVinci robots available
- Salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid malpractice
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Partnership track
- Very attractive income potential
- Texas has tort reform and no state Income tax
About Corpus Christi Medical Center:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center (CCMC) is a four-hospital campus system licensed for 631 beds and currently operating with 421 beds.
- CCMC is a regional, acute-care center dedicated to helping patients attain the highest level of well-being through the science of medicine and the art of caring.
- Lead by a full-time Director of Academic Medicine, CCMC GME includes internal medicine and dermatology residency programs, as well as cardiology and pulmonary fellowships. CCMC is approved for institutional accreditation through the ACGME.
In Corpus Christi, Texas you can enjoy living a relaxed, island lifestyle seasoned with a rich blend of culture. You will be part of a historical coastal community with the benefit of big city attractions. The area boasts miles of Gulf Coast beaches, a variety of museums, events, sports, sightseeing, shopping, restaurants and some of the best seafood in Texas. It's an ideal place to advance your career and raise a family. A great career...a great way of life!