Used Equipment Marketing Coordinator
Caterpillar - Mustang CAT
Mustang Cat, the authorized Caterpillar earthmoving equipment, power systems, and vocational truck dealer in Southeast Texas, has one single focus: partnering with our customers to help them solve their toughest problems. As a Cat dealer with more than 60 years of experience, we have dedicated ourselves to providing customers complete solutions for all their equipment needs.
Mustang’s reputation is built upon solving our customers’ problems and providing world-class service. Our heritage of innovation and relentless pursuit of continuous improvements is focused on improving our customer’s business and being an asset to the communities we serve.
- Cold calls to potential customers
- Assisting all Used Equipment in-coming customer calls
- Manage and maintain website information
- Special projects as assigned
- Identify purchase opportunities for equipment and present to the team for consideration
- Bachelor's degree majoring in Marketing, Management, Industrial Distribution, Construction Science, Business or other related field
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service to all level of Mustang customers
- Professional communication skills (verbal, written, over the phone)
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office applications
Mustang Cat has many exciting opportunities for exceptional people who want a career with an industry leader. If you are looking for a solid, growth-oriented company with a commitment to its customers and its employees, Mustang Cat is the place for you.
- Pay TypeSalary