We are looking for a DYNAMIC, ENERGETIC, COMPASSIONATE Veterinarian to help complete our team here at Palo Verde! The perfect fit would love to jump in and hit the ground running and help to facilitate a positive and energetic culture within our team. Our two DVM, AAHA accredited, small animal practice (+ avian & exotics) in north Phoenix is seeking an associate ASAP!
First and foremost, we practice High Quality Medicine:
- AAHA accredited since 1978
- IDEXX Lab and Cornerstone EMR
- CO2 surgical laser
- Oxygen cages/incubators
- New microscope with Captavision to show owners the images on computer
- Digital Radiographs with ability to pull up images in rooms
- Dental Radiographs
- On-site Pharmacy stocked with medications requested by each doctor
- Online Pharmacy for clients and home delivery
- In-house lab with CBC, Chem, SNAP tests, SediVue, and specialty clips as needed
- Species seen determined by each individual DVM
Solid Support Staff:
- Technicians are trained to perform necessary procedures (catheter placements, surgical induction and intubation, radiographs, sample collections, etc.) so DVMs can focus on diagnosing and prescribing treatments.
- Technicians obtain dental radiographs and scale/polish teeth while DVMs evaluate and extract.
- Surgical scrub-in nurse available as requested in addition to technician monitoring anesthesia.
- Competitive salary depending on applicant experience and performance.
- Up to $10K sign-on bonus DOE.
- Our parent company is Blue River PetCare Group, therefore we offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K with match, short-term and long-term disability insurance, license, DEA, and professional membership fees, as well as CE days and stipend.
- Being part of BRPG allows us access to favorable equipment purchasing agreements, administrative support as requested, and generous CE opportunities.
- Set schedule weekly with rotating Saturdays 8am to 12pm
- We are located near the 51 freeway and Northern – a fantastic area that offers hiking at Dreamy Draw park just 5 minutes away, Palo Verde golf course, and numerous restaurants for midday respite.
- Flexibility among the DVM team with scheduling needs
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 5 - 10 years
Salary: $100,000 Annual