A very busy animal hospital in North Spokane is looking to add an experienced Client Service Specialist to our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high volume, fast paced, state-of-the-art practice.
Successful candidates MUST be a team player, energetic, motivated, career- oriented individual with multi-line phone system and creative scheduling experience. We are looking for someone who is not afraid of hard work and a fast-paced environment. Must be compassionate, caring, and an excellent communicator while always maintaining a professional demeanor.
Experience in the Veterinary Industry would be great but not necessary, multi-line phone system and scheduling experience is a must.
The right candidate will be able to:
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Understand the importance of building relationships with our clients and their pets.
- Able to listen to and follow direction with and without supervision.
- Be able to lift objects or pets that are 30 pounds.
- Learn and understand medical terminology, vaccine protocol and types of procedures.
- Be comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced, busy environment.
We value our quality of care for both our patients as well as the clients. This position requires a clear understanding of quality customer service.
We adhere strongly to our core principles of respect, collaboration, caring and integrity. All applicants must be flexible and possess the ability to multi-task while keeping up with the pace and flow of a very busy work environment and maintain a positive attitude.
Duties would include but are not limited to:
- Managing a very busy multi-line phone system.
- Scheduling appointments for doctors, technicians, boarding and grooming.
- Checking in/out clients at the front desk.
- First line of triage when a client has an urgent need.
- Handling client inquiries over the phone or in person with follow through.
- Handling patients using safe and compassionate methods
- Train and understand our "Fear Free" Philosophy and techniques.
- Medical record documentation with accuracy and use of medical terminology.
- Much more...
This is a full time position that consists of 4 weekday shifts with half day Saturday rotations.
We offer an excellent benefit package, to be discussed in more detail during the interview process.