Relationship One’s Marketing Team works with our Sales, Service, and Product teams to build brand awareness and grow the business through direct outreach and nurturing of key channel relationships. We are passionate thought leaders, delivering valuable content to our community that inspires, informs, and enables clients and prospects.
As the VP of Marketing, you will be accountable for managing the marketing team and all marketing activities. You will collaborate with your fellow leadership team members to update and implement our brand and marketing strategy.
Our clients hire us to help them achieve their marketing vision and critical business objectives. Consequently, Relationship One's marketing is held to the highest standard and you must continue to build on our reputation for quality, dependability, and creativity. Your passion for consistently achieving these outcomes, and investing in the people and processes that produce them is essential.
We believe forming diverse teams in an inclusive environment is not only the key to our success - it's the human thing to do. Our collaborative culture encourages people to bring their best selves to work where they can both inspire and be inspired.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply and we are committed to equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, etc.Roles & Responsibilities
- Marketing Strategy and Execution: Collaborate with your fellow leadership team members to update and implement our marketing strategy and vision in alignment with business objectives. Harmonize and coordinate marketing activities to achieve this vision.
- Team Management: manage day-to-day operations, workload, and priorities for the marketing team, including but not limited to: content development and copywriting, creative, campaign design, reporting, events, website, and all channels of communication.
- Sales Enablement: We do much of our prospecting and selling by word of mouth and through the strength of our relationships. The enablement of our sales team is critical to achieving our marketing and business objectives.
- Content: Envision, draft, edit, or approve all branded content. Seek and obtain additional reviews from team leaders or other reviewers as appropriate. Coordinate the establishment of content strategy and drive the development of original content on a range of topics.
- Event Planning and Sponsorship Coordination: Coordinate all aspects of sponsored events, webinars, user groups, and other community events, including annual participation in Oracle's User Conference. Develop event plans and oversee the development of sponsorship assets, booth design, customer appreciation dinner, and other sub-events. Coordinate and ensure proper orientation and training of event staff. Coordinate with event hosts and attend event(s) as on-site logistics coordinator.
- Brand Management: Direct the Brand and Marketing Manager in updates to brand standards. Lead the marketing team in ensuring adherence to brand standards across all business applications.
- Social Media: Direct and oversee the Brand and Marketing Manager in the implementation and execution of social media strategy to grow social media presence and improve social media reach and reputation.
- Website: Coordinate and oversee the management of the corporate website through the Brand and Marketing Manager and other resources. Provide primary support for site content and copy. Monitor site performance and optimize the website to achieve the desired business objectives.
- Budget: Manage marketing budget and ensure alignment with corporate budget
- Up-beat, innovative, polished digital marketing professional
- Marketing leader who can easily shift between marketing strategy and wearing all the marketing hats
- 3+ years VP or Director of marketing or marketing operations or equivalent experience
- 3+ years management experience
- 3+ years hands-on marketing automation experience (prefer Oracle Eloqua) including building/reviewing digital campaigns and assets; improving segmentation, deliverability, and engagement; campaign reporting; etc.
- Professional copywriting, editing, content development, and related skills and experience
- Strong project management skills with the drive to keep projects on schedule
- Event sponsorship, event planning, and event management experience
- Brand management and related experience to ensure brand consistency
- Willing to share work samples upon request
- Position is remote, however, we prefer candidates located in the greater Minneapolis-Saint Paul metro area