How will this role have an impact?
This role will be a key leader on the Signify Medical Affairs team. Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, this role will partner with clinical operations and product in the design, development, implementation and success of Signify’s core BPCIA business line and other episodic programs and products targeting ACO and commercial populations. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of performance in value based healthcare programs, resource management for diverse populations and as a leader in driving improved healthcare and quality outcomes for older adults.
This role will report to our Chief Medical Officer.
What will you do?
- Create a vision and strategy for episodic and value based care programs to drive differentiation in consumer experience and engagement
- Create relationships and communicate Signify’s value proposition with physician leaders and clients across the value based client portfolio
- Act as subject matter expert on value based contracting and population health management, working with providers, payers and self-insured employers
- Monitor and drive key performance indicators (KPI) and outcomes that determine the efficacy of Signify population health programs from a cost and quality perspective
- Partner with clinical operations leaders to achieve ROI for Population Health clinical programs
- Drive health system care redesign on the path from volume to value
- Partner with analytics, operations and sales/marketing teams in the identification and measurement of client specific outcome opportunities that drive improved value for patients, our clients and our company
- Partner with Signify's social and clinical care management teams to improve care for value-based program patients
- Evaluate the potential of third party providers, programs and technologies to drive population health program results
- Ensure compliance with CMS program regulations, including quality measurement and reporting for BPCIA and ACO programs
- Support the development of post-acute utilization management capabilities
- Lead system-wide clinical support services related to value-based arrangements, including population health management, accountable care (MSSP ACO), and bundled payment (BPCI-Advanced) activity
We are looking for someone with:
- 10+ years experience in acute and post-acute care
- 5+ years experience in developing and managing population health and value based programs
- Demonstrated success in driving health and affordability outcomes within populations
- Demonstrated success in utilization management and review
- Strong peer-to-peer communication skills and physician leadership abilities
- Experience working in cross-functional teams to create and execute business strategies
- Entrepreneurial and business mindset
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.