Seasonal Delivery Warehouse Team MemberHourly pay rate:
New! Up to $18.95*, plus $500** sign-on bonus, when you start your Day 1 prior to 6/20/2021
*Effective hourly pay starting date as of 5/16, on select roles
* Limited-time Opportunity**Bonus Terms:
If at any time in the process you are either voluntarily or involuntarily moved from this shift, site, and start date, you would no longer be eligible to receive the applicable pay rate, sign-on bonus or incentiveLocation:Wilmington, MA
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout
- Payouts will occur in 2 installments, $250 payable after 30 days and $250 after 60 days.
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.Shifts:
Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, WeekendImmediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. Earn a competitive wage while learning new skills. Stay active in this fast-paced warehouse environment.
Depending on your location, you’ll have the option to choose from part-time and full-time roles with early morning, day, and night shifts. Choose the role and shift times that work best for you.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.What this job will be like:
Be on the last stop before we deliver customer smiles! Delivery Station Team Members receive trucks full of orders then prepare them for delivery. As part of this team, you'll load conveyor belts and transport and stage deliveries to be picked up by drivers. Plus, you'll get to use the latest Amazon technology, like smartphones and handheld devices, to scan and sort the orders. These duties can rotate throughout the day, making each day a little different.Reasons you’ll love working here:
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
- Health and safety is the top priority: We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level warehouse employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Teamwork environment: Work is more fun when you are part of a great team.
- Variety every day: Your days will keep you busy with different types of work.
Delivery Stations – Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.