L & J. G. Stickley, Inc. (Stickley) is a leader in the furniture manufacturing and retail industries, with brands that are respected and cherished worldwide. With over 110 years in furniture manufacturing, and more than 80 years as a furniture retailer, Stickley (www.stickley.com) is the proud employer of nearly 1,500 talented individuals. We have three manufacturing facilities, multiple corporate-owned retail showrooms, and a global distribution network.
- Responsible for unloading, unboxing, and utilizing hand tools to assemble non-Stickley product scheduled for delivery
- Utilizes and follows product instructions during the assembly of non-Stickley products.
- Scanning and relocating product to the proper staging location
- Perform general housekeeping throughout the warehouse and grounds
- Recycle and reuse packaging materials from products to control material usage
- Cut, Stack and bail cardboard for pick up
- Skid,wrap,and relocate products including oriental rugs
- Assist with local deliveries as a helper/rider as needed
- Assists with loading and unloading of trucks and trailers and prepares trucks to be loaded.
- Responsible for working independently and as a team member
Ability to move throughout all areas of the facility including but not limited to retail selling areas, distribution, office areas, manufacturing environments, including the outside perimeter of the building
- Move objects up to and exceeding 200 pounds with reasonable accommodations
- Able to wear all necessary personal protective equipment to perform job functions
- Stand and/or sit continuously and perform job functions for a full shift with meal break
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move items weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Visual acuity corrected to perform job functions. Ability to distinguish color to perform job functions
- Perform work at varying heights while operating lift equipment and wearing safety equipment
Benefits We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) Program. This program allows employees to take time off for rest and relaxation as well as to care for themselves and their family members.
- Paid Holidays
- Group health, prescription drug, dental insurance coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending account
- Generous employee discount
Stickley is an equal opportunity employer. www.stickley.com and www.stickleyaudi.com