Randstad Manufacturing and Logistics
Bring your warehouse experience to this fast paced company and make an impact immediately. We are looking for dependable warehouse associates to join one of the largest Distributors of Alcohol, Wine and Spirits in the local area. Do you have expierence wokring in a fast paced enviroment? Ready to make $19/hr? If so, let's talk! Click to apply now and receive an invitation to quickly qualify online for an interview.
- Order Picker/Reach Truck Driver preferred but not required
- Lifting and Moving Product 40lbs throughout shift
- Must be Detail Oriented
- Maintain production rates for the tasks assigned
- Team Oriented - Jumps in to help without question or being asked
- Willing to work Overtime (shifts average 10-12 hours)
- Consistent Attendance
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Order Picking
- Bottle Pick
- Following Instructions
- No Degree Required
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 4:30 PM - 5 AMRandstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.