From $25 per hour
Annual bonuses over $7,000 paid in December 2021
Highest pay in the land!
3131 Hogum Bay Road NE, Lacey, WA 98516
- Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM
- Sunday - Thursday, 9 PM to 5:30 AM (SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL)
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.Position Responsibilities
- Work independently to pick, pack and ship orders.
- Progress in your warehouse career from Packer to LTL Order Picker.
- Get certified on multiple pieces of industrial equipment.
- Contribute to our industry leading safety record.
- Report to Warehouse Management Team.
- Contribute to Uline's daily inbound warehouse operations.
- Receive, check-in and put away stock quickly and accurately.
- Replenish picking locations and unload trailers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.