ECU Worldwide USA
ECU Worldwide: is actively looking to hire 2 bilingual English and Spanish Warehouse Coordinators for our Miami area. This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Include but are not limited to the following:
- Data entry CFS information in CMS systems and WMS.
- Handle several warehouse accounts: Evergreen, Nationwide, ITC, etc.
- Prepare orders
- Quote transportation Deliveries
- Billing, D/R
- Prepare booking air and ocean (ITC), courier as FedEx, UPS.
- Prepare PTT, arrange P/U container at pier, report empty
- Provide excellent customer service
- Dispatch drivers (pickup and delivery) when other responsible personnel are not available
- Coordinate the Crowley's account (international)
- Work Overtime as required/needed
- 2-3 years of warehousing experience
- Distribution / Logistics knowledge
- Familiar with warehouse safety requirements
- Exceptional Customer Focus
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good multi-tasker
- Must be bilingual (read, write, speak English and Spanish).
- Must be computer literate.
- Must know how to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
ECU Worldwide USA is one of the largest neutral freight consolidators in the USA, with over 150 trade lanes on export consolidation and over 120 trade lanes on import consolidation. With 9 offices in the American market — Miami, New Jersey, New York, Atlanta, Charleston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, and Puerto Rico — you benefit from our coverage in every major port and logistics hub across the country with 24 receiving stations throughout the USA.