Warehouse Equipment Operator - Starting pay $21.50 hr
Harbor Freight Tools
MORENO VALLEY, CA
The Warehouse Equipment Operator is responsible for the accurate, timely and safe handling of incoming and outgoing stock and operates industrial lift trucks to collect and place specific material into designated locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, place and load incoming/outgoing stock which requires lifting and carrying items weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance on an intermittent basis for up to eight hours per day.
- Ability to team lift items 51 to 99 pounds through course of the day.
- Certified to operate industrial lift trucks.
- Read itemized lists of materials and locate, collect and place specific material into a designated location.
- Able to use RF scanning devices for scanning of storage and retrieval transactions.
- Verify receiving/shipping documents and accurate product counts.
- Operate packaging and material movement equipment as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
- Work closely in a team environment to complete daily tasks and goals
- No supervisory responsibility
About the Company
Harbor Freight Tools
Harbor Freight Tools is a privately-owned, high growth multi-channel retailer and leader in providing high quality tools at the lowest prices in the industry. Founded in 1977, the company currently operates over 550 stores nationwide, offering a wide breadth of tools and related items in Automotive, Air and Power Tools, Shop and for the Home.
The company is committed to invest in and build “best practices” in everything from retail, to inventory, e-commerce, technology and merchandising. As such, it continues to seek out top-tier talent at all levels, looking for select high-energy professionals, who are creative problem-solvers and are seeking an environment which supports, nurtures and properly compensates talent and who have demonstrated a capacity to be top performers at their respective levels.
Harbor Freight Tools is a large company with a start-up feel that provides a collegial and collaborative culture dedicated to high achievement. We are committed to support and promote people based not on politics, but on their relative contribution, skill set and accomplishments. We are dedicated to generous pay for performance compensation and long-term careers. We also find that people who can combine personal accomplishment, leadership and a true commitment to teamwork thrive at our company.