CHEWY IS NOW HIRING!
Open Interviews with On-The-Spot Offers!
Chewy is hiring with starting wages up to $21/hr!
- New wages includes an additional $2.00 per hour incentive, available now until January 29th, 2022 on all hours worked.
- Sign on Bonus up to $500 for all new hires that start on or before January 1st, 2022!
- Overtime available with additional incentives offered on a week to week basis!
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- Full-time and Part-time shifts available!
- On the Spot Job Offers!
- PLUS, excellent benefits available the 1st of the month!
Visit one of our Recruiting Centers to Interview!
Chewy Recruiting Center
1289 Baring Blvd.
Sparks, NV 89434
Monday - Friday | 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm
*** Please note that the Washoe County / Nevada Governor order requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health and safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a disposable mask. ***
Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce company! With over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only provides a personalized world-class on-line customer experience, but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part time and full-time schedules. Competitive wages and attractive benefits with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!
Why you’ll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling Opportunities
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons.
- 401k with company matching.
- Paid Time Off: Full Time Members are eligible for up to 10 days of PTO each year.
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through Care.com
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform.
What you’ll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is closely monitoring the outbreak of a respiratory illness caused by the Coronavirus. Team members, vendors and visitors at all Chewy sites are required to wear face masks in all common areas, including break/lunchrooms, hallways, restrooms, reception areas, conference rooms, etc. Except in the case of previously approved medical or other accommodations, team members, vendors and other visitors must always wear masks or cloth coverings over their nose and mouth while at work in a company facility.
For the health and safety of our team members, at this time, Chewy is
not permitting team members, vendors, or other visitors to enter its facilities if they:
- Are experiencing COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea) or
- have come into close contact with someone who has a confirmed or suspected case of a COVID-19 infection.
The CDC defines close contact as:
Being within approximately 6 feet (2 meters) of an individual with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 infection for at least 15 minutes. Close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a healthcare room with a person exhibiting symptoms or who tested positive for COVID-19.
If you fall into any of the categories listed above,
please respond to this email and let Human Resources know immediately. We will work with you to accommodate your needs, including possibly extending your start date. The health and safety of our Team Members is our number one priority and we appreciate your cooperation in this matter. If you have any other questions, please reach out to us!
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com
About the Company
Amazon changed how we shop for books. Netflix transformed the way we consume movies. At online pet specialty retailer Chewy, we’re disrupting the pet products industry by offering our customers the easiest way to get the premium products they want, backed by unparalleled service. We strive to win at everything we do, whether that means bending over backwards to gain our customers’ trust and loyalty or creating a creative and stimulating work environment for our employees. We aim to wow our customers—and our employees. Trust us. You’ll notice the difference from the moment you become a candidate with us. At Chewy, we believe in ownership and accountability and value creativity. We are makers and doers who thrive on the desire to drive results. We approach our mission to provide the best service and pet products anywhere with a dogged determination and a disposition that’s as sunny as the South Florida oceanfront we call home. Sure, we work hard, but we have fun, too. Of course, that’s not hard to do when you get to bring your favorite four-legged friend to the office.