A HBW Construction Warehouse Manager (WM) is responsible for making sure the warehouse and toolroom are stocked, organized, and clean at all times. The WM will also be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all equipment and will oversee the maintenance of the HBW truck.
Warehouse Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing warehouse in compliance with company's policies and vision.
- Overseeing the receipt and distribution of company supplies, protection material, and company equipment.
- Organization of all equipment and materials in the warehouse.
- Manage stock control and daily maintenance of equipment inventory.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and driver.
- Provide tool maintenance, repairs, and cleaning.
- Label all HBW equipment with correct logo.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager.
- Ability to use company provided equipment (laptop or iPad)
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds from ground to waist level and 30 pounds to above shoulder level.
- Ability to sit, handle or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms. May occasionally be required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Ability to work in and around construction sites and deal with daily weather conditions and fluctuations.
- Ability to use hand and small power tools.
- High school diploma or GED required.
HBW Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because he or she is a protected veteran.