Primary Purpose and Function
Responsible for the management and training of warehouse personnel. To perform this function within the established policies and guidelines of our company, as well as to ensure that all short and long-term objectives are met.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- To assist in the orderly operation of the warehouse and distribution function as it relates to vehicle and facility maintenance management, manpower planning, customer relations (both internal and external), and other warehouse and distribution management, in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Lead all safety and productivity initiatives as it relates to all warehouse personnel.
- Lead the implementation of all service measures and cultural initiatives.
- Manage the "day to day" issues as it relates to Warehouse personnel.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship and communications with employees.
- Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of direct line communications with our customers albeit whether those customers are external or internal to this organization.
- Manage in accordance within the guidelines of the Kramer Beverage corporate policies and procedures.
- Responsible for employee training and development and performance management of all warehouse staff.
- Ensure production minimums and drive all employees to meet company standards and goals.
- Other duties and projects may be assigned.
This position oversees all employees working in and out of the warehouse and is responsible for the performance management of such employees in the Operations Department during the night shift.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in logistics, warehousing, distribution and customer support or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years supervision experience
This job operates in a professional office and warehouse environment. Required to be on your feet 8 hours per day. This position functions as night shift supervisor.