Requisition #: 19318
Shift : 1
Start Time : 8:00 am
End Time : 5:00pm
Schedule Days : Monday - Friday
Position Status: Full Time (40 hrs week)
Research, extract, verify, perform analysis, and report on Warranty data and programs.
- Performs data analysis of enterprise product problems to support Caterpillar or other vendor participation in costs.
- Monitors PSP (Product Support Programs) and PIP (Product Improvement Programs) overages from an enterprise financial aspect.
- Researches, extracts, and verifies data to produce and distribute warranty related reporting.
- Provides top warranty contributor reporting, as requested by customer or model.
- Researches and quantifies machine hardship cases utilizing hardship exception reporting and data extraction/
- Performs expense analysis for various warranty accounts.
- Provides executive and operational metrics for management.
- Collects and analyzes data to support warranty matrix decisions.
- Collects and analyzes Warranty Reserve Data to provide forecasting and report account health.
- Handles warranty related purchase order requests.
- Works safely at all times. Adheres to all applicable safety policies. Complies with all company policies, procedures and standards.
- Provides additional data extraction and analysis as needed.
- Enhances efficiencies in warranty processing.
- Prepares Service Warranty Efficiency reporting.
- Performs additional administrative responsibilities as required by supervisor.
- Works within and promotes corporate values.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to interpret and analyze data.
- Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Cognos, Impromptu, or MSQuery proficiency preferred.
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively.
- DBS experience.
- Ability to maintain consistent attendance.
Education and Experience:
- Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Minimum of 2 year degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience with data extraction and reporting
- Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write) in English.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop and kneel.
- The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
If on an occasional basis, employees perform duties in repairing, maintaining, operating, monitoring or interacting with machinery, vehicles and equipment, moving mechanical parts, power tools, electrical equipment, toxic/caustic/hazardous chemicals, or other similar circumstances that create a risk to the safety or health of the employee or others, then their role would be classified as Safety Sensitive.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; and outside weather conditions.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold, and extreme heat.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually office moderate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The roles and objectives of this job do not include setting corporate policy, and does not constitute a managing agent of the company.
Empire is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call 480-633-5440 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Empire Southwest is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
Safety - Respect - Integrity - Teamwork - Excellence - Stewardship - Astonishment