Wastewater Service Technician/Field service
Dynamic NW Indiana Pump and Rotating Equipment repair business has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Wastewater Technician/Rotating Equipment Mechanic. Previous experience Servicing Lift Stations is essential.
- Travel to various customers sites.
- Troubleshoot/Diagnose Customers equipment and communicate a solution in a clear and professional manner.
- Remove and Install equipment in a safe and efficient manner using proper tools and rigging.
- Disassembles and inspects customers equipment using proper tools and methods
- Documents disassembly by completing strip reports in a neat and legible manner
- Uses measuring instruments (Micrometers, Calipers, Gauges...etc.) during strip report to ensure proper measurement of fits.
- Assembles equipment using proper tools and methods
- Documents assembly by completing inventory, and assembly reports.
- Keeps work area clean and free from hazards
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Wastewater Technician.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in disassembly, cleaning, inspection and assembly of wastewater pumps and equipment.
- Must be familiar with control panels, vfd's and ancillary wastewater equipment
- Proficient in the use of micrometers, Vernier calipers, dial indicators and other precision measuring instruments.
- Must be familiar with pump fundamentals and rotating equipment operating clearances.
- Must be able to prepare written report of actual findings that will include critical dimensions and recommendations for an overhaul.
- Must be willing to travel occasionally
- Must have valid driver’s license, with no major infractions.
- Must be willing to be on call, Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
Pro-Pump is a growing Pump/Rotating Equipment repair company located in Northwest Indiana. We offer services to Industrial, Municipal, and Commercial customers. We offer employees the opportunity to grow with the company by providing training opportunities, and tuition reimbursement.
Pro-Pump offers a competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacations, and holidays.
Pro-Pump Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.