Web Marketing Specialist
Healthcare’s helping hand.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
We’re looking for a Web Marketing Specialist to implement our company’s web-based marketing strategy. This role will be responsible for the project execution and delivery of web projects across all of the CHG sites. The overarching goals are to promote our brands, attract visitors, increase visitor engagement and generate leads. This individual will collaborate with the web marketing manager, the lead acquisition and media, strategic marketing, creative and content/social teams to optimize the websites and improve visitor engagement, conversion rates and lead quality. They will partner with the engineering team to create flexible components and scalable architecture, the UX/UI team on user understanding, experience, wireframes and interface, the Product Analyst to understand results and with other product teams for cohesive product connections.
- Partner with the web marketing manager on web strategy based on objectives and key results.
- Optimize and document website customer experience journey and conversion points to drive customer engagement and conversion.
- Write, manage and prioritize a backlog of epics, requests, user stories and technical requirements that align with strategic initiatives, OKRs, and stakeholder expectations.
- Lead bi-weekly web reviews for communication of delivery and future work.
- Understand website best practices, emerging opportunities/threats, marketing/brand strategies and user experience to drive recommendations.
- Identify new opportunities for optimization, testing and growth.
- Ensure each website has a consistent user experience that represents the brand and style guide.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, user research, UX/UI, and engineering to identify opportunities, test hypothesis, deliver new experiences, and iterate quickly in an agile environment.
- Partner with product analyst to understand research and make data-driven decisions during prioritization and requirements gathering phases.
- User acceptance testing as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience managing and optimizing websites
- Strong communication and collaboration skills using multiple communication channels and tools
- Ability to prioritize work based on business value
- Ability to manage complexity and coordinate across a number of teams while meeting tight deadlines
- Attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage complex projects/requests
- Build relationships, establish credibility, and influence a diverse group of technology professionals
- Strong analytical skills (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer