College Nannies & Sitters of Denver, GWV-Centennial, Boulder + Fort Collins
Looking for a job to supplement your income immediately? College Nannies Sitters - Denver is hiring date-night sitters to care for local families in our community. Sitters will work evenings or weekends preferably between 4:00 pm - 12:00 am based on the job. More than ever, our families need a break to take care of them - where going out on a date, meeting a friend for dinner or working out. Our sitter team are heroes with helping our families be there very best! Join our sitter team today!
Now hiring for our Sitter team.
- We can keep you busy if you looking for work during the weeknights and weekends!
- College student looking to gain real-world experience for your resume with immediate reward.
- Are you retired? Flexibility in your schedule to be able to take a vacation, play golf, take care of grandkids or volunteer.
- Manage your schedule with our easy-to-use app.
- Care for families within a 30 minute commute.
- $15.50/hr-$17/hr based on education and experience.
Join our team today.
Why College Nannies Sitters?
What youâ€™ll get
- A personalized touch! Jess, our Role Care Manager is a text or phone call away to answer questions, concerns!
- Flexible hours based on your available schedule, with a bi-weekly direct deposit.
- Get paid as a professional - accrue sick time, workman compensation to protect, do not worry about withholding taxes as we have you covered.
- Onboarding and trainings sessions to set you up for success before your first day with a family, and ongoing support and check-ins.
- Ability to transition to long-term position as a nanny or sitter.
- We know safety matters right now. Families that are fully vetted as safe, healthy, and following CDC guidelines.
- At least 18 years old and eligible to work in the United States.
- 1 year childcare/babysitting/nanny experience (infant experience a plus).
- Reliable transportation to commute up to 30 minutes.
- Pass background check with driving history in accordance with local law.
- CPR/First certified required.
- Vaccine is not required but strongly preferred.
Powered by JazzHR