MISTRAS Group, Inc.
Welder/Repair Technician for repair and fabrication of ASME certified Heat Exchangers
Work Schedule: 7:30-4:30PM, OCCASIONAL WEEKENDS
- 2-3 + years experience with SMAW/FCAW-G. TIG welding a plus
- previous experience with commercial Heat Exchangers, pipe fitting, and ASME Welding code
- Experience with Hand tools, Grinders, Drills. Knowledge of End mills and lathes a plus
- previous experience in the repair and maintenance of Heat Exchangers not necessary, we will train exceptional candidates
- must be able to pass initial drug test and random testing periodically
- must be able to lift 50lbs, stand for long periods of time, reaching and bending
- Must be fluent in English, and be comfortable communicating with vendors, customers
- or inspectors as necessary
- Teamwork, high work ethic and a commitment to safety, desire to further your career
- Task include
- -misc. welding on pipe and heat exchanger shells
- ASME code section VIII repair & Fabrication
- General shop work and cleaning
- Retubing, cleaning, and general Heat Exchanger repair and maintenance
- Job has the potential for occasional Field work, at customer jobsites throughout Southern California.
Fulltime positions with competitive wages and benefits that include: health, dental, vision and 401(k).
Please apply to the link below:
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer