: Manage all aspects of client relationships for results-oriented well-being programs.
- Exhibits proficiency in the management of a book of business, taking ownership in driving success for each client.
- Utilizing a data-driven approach, manages the implementation of results-oriented wellness programs within the framework of WellSpark’s suite of offerings.
- Builds excellent relationships with both internal and external constituents, including Account Managers, Brokers and employer group contacts.
- Serves as SME and source of training for internal (Sales, Operations Marketing and Technology) and external constituents (employers, brokers, vendors) on WellSpark Health suite of products.
- Effectively manages the end-to-end process for all well-being program aspects- incentives and rewards, biometrics, challenges.
- Partners with the WellSpark Diabetes Prevention Program and Condition Self-Management teams to broker upsell opportunities and positively affect population outcomes.
- Is proficient at promoting WellSpark solutions to potential new or renewing clients through research, solicitation and use of professional sales and marketing techniques, including the preparation of proposals, implementation plans, reports and presentations.
- Proactively evaluates participant registration, engagement and outcomes.
- Participates in the development, assessment and evaluation of new product lines for wellness, which favorably effect healthy behavior and reduce modifiable risk factors.
- Support customer service through the creation of job training materials and resolution of customer issues.
- Serves as adjunct member of the client wellness committee. Delivers timely reporting to client leadership and wellness champions, which demonstrates outcomes and performance improvement opportunities.
- Garner leadership support to build a culture of health
- Remains up-to-date on current trends in health promotion and the insurance industry.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a related clinical field (health promotion, exercise physiology, nutrition, medical)
- At least three years previous experience in wellness program strategy development within corporate health promotion program or managed care organization.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Demonstrated project management experience including the ability to set goals and expectations and execute deliverables.
- Public speaking experience required.
- Organized, detail and process oriented, works with a sense of urgency.
- Must be proficient user of Microsoft Office products. Access proficiency and experience with wellness portals preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Primarily sedentary
- Must be able to use standard office equipment
- Regional travel up to 50%