Workday Report Developer
Full Circle Solutions Inc
Workday Report Developer
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Analyze reporting requirements to determine development methods, development templates, and report design
- Design and develop various types of advanced Workday reports from Workday HCM/Payroll and Financials data
- Build and maintain calculated fields in Workday
- Use best practices and industry standards in developing custom reports
- Write test cases and building test scenarios for reports.
- Partner with other report developers and functional experts to understand current demands of the business
- Designs and develop accurate dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids for on demand access through Workday.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop and execute unit/system test plans; ensuring delivery of a quality product
- Work with technology/security teams to define and create calculated fields, security policies and other Workday objects to support the evolving reporting needs of the organization
- Troubleshoot report related issues and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls
- Manage development progress by tracking activity and publishing status updates
- Perform code promotions across the Workday landscape
- Actively participate in Workday Community by researching, contributing to content, voting on Brainstorms, etc.
Education, Specialized knowledge and Experience:
- Degrees required for this job: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Years of experience required for this job: Three to four years job related experience
- Proficient in Workday report development
- Workday Matrix and Composite Reports development
- Advanced proficiency in Workday report development including development using the Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), BIRT and Workday Studio.
- Good understanding of business requirements and reporting strategies
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player.
Contact Email: email@example.com
ABOUT FULL CIRCLE SOLUTIONS, INC.
Full Circle Solutions, Inc. is a solution-oriented company whose mission is to provide industry leadership by delivering high quality services and products to our clients. We take pride in having helped clients and customers, in both the public and private sectors, capitalize on the advantages of the newest technologies. We are currently serving a wide range of clients including local businesses, major international corporations, state, local and Federal Government in various Information Technology contracts. Under these agreements, we are providing our clients with assistance in the development and implementation of web based technology, software (custom-designed and off-the-shelf), databases, LANs, WANs and hardware. In addition to these services, we are also providing our clients with technical writing, training and support services.