Personal trainer cover letter
View this sample cover letter for a personal trainer, or download the personal trainer cover letter template in Word.
Could your career path be in better shape? To be considered for top personal trainer jobs, your cover letter must demonstrate your skills and experience, as well as your passion for your work. For writing tips, view this sample cover letter for a personal trainer, or download the personal trainer cover letter template in Word.
Personal trainer cover letter template
Sometown, CA 55555 | 555-555-5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org
December 8, 2017
Ms. Betty Foster
55 First St.
Sometown, CA 55555
Re: Personal Trainer / Advertised on Monster
Dear Ms. Foster:
I am very interested in joining your team of dedicated personal trainers.
Since earning a BS in kinesiology from DEF University and IFPA Personal Fitness Trainer certification, I have worked for five years as a personal trainer and fitness instructor at XYZ Company. I conduct one-on-one training sessions, as well as cardio, weight training, wellness programs and boot camps for groups of up to 50 adults.
Passionate about helping others achieve their fitness and weight-loss goals, I provide high-energy programs combining the latest techniques in nutrition and exercise science.
As an in-demand personal trainer at XYZ, I have cultivated a loyal client base due to my reputation for producing exceptional results that include:
- Helping clients achieve and maintain weight loss ranging from 10 to 125+ pounds
- Enabling dozens of clients to reverse health problems such as hypertension, type 2 diabetes, depression and heart disease
- Planning and implementing safe and healthy fitness plans for new moms
- Accelerating the safe rehabilitation of individuals recovering from injuries, illnesses and surgeries
- Leading classes that improve the fitness, flexibility, strength and conditioning of men and women ranging in age from 16 to 70+
I am confident I can help your members attain and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Please call me at 555-555-5555 to set up a meeting. Thank you.