10 signs your job is at risk
Understanding where things are going wrong can give you a chance to find a great new job before the axe falls.
By Catherine Conlan
1. You’re not hitting your numbers.
2. You receive a bad review.
3. You lose your projects.
4. You’re denied a transfer or promotion with no explanation.
5. The office atmosphere is negative.
6. Leaders are meeting behind closed doors.
7. A machine can do your work just as well.
8. Your company merges or gets taken over.
9. Your boss becomes vague.
10. Your stock drops.