Laid Off -- Now What?
Losing your job can be disorienting and difficult, but you have the power to take action. Yes, the layoff is the end of one chapter in your working life, meaning you need to build yourself back up and find that new beginning. These articles will help you make the most of your situation and come out in the best position possible:
- Laid Off? Eight Effective Ways to Respond
- Eight Tips for Job Hunting During the Recession
- Job Termination and Your Resume
- The Layoff Survival Kit
- Unemployment Insurance and You
- Laid Off? Six Steps to Manage Your Finances
- What Should You Do with Your 401k After a Layoff?
- Bouncing Back After Being Laid Off
- When to Target a Lower Position