Medical Office Receptionist Interview Questions
Are you looking for a medical office receptionist job? Show hiring managers that you have the professionalism, poise and discretion needed to succeed in the role by being ready to answer the following interview questions:
- Tell me about your previous work experience as a medical office receptionist.
- What were your primary responsibilities?
- What type of interactions did you have with patients and visitors?
- Did you schedule patient appointments?
- Did you maintain patient accounts? If so, what type of system did you use?
- Tell me about a challenging situation with a patient and how you handled it.
- What steps did you take to protect patients’ rights and confidentiality?
- Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- What additional responsibilities did you manage in your previous receptionist work?
- What have you done at your current/last company to increase revenues, reduce costs or save time?
- Tell me about your computer skills.
- What makes you a great fit for this position?
- What type of schedule are you looking to work?
- Would you be available to work extra hours if needed?
Learn more about healthcare careers..