Welder cover letter
For top welder jobs, you need a cover letter that promotes both your skills and passion. View this sample cover letter for a welder, or download the welder cover letter template in Word.
Is it time to turn up the heat on your job search? To be considered for top welder jobs, your cover letter must demonstrate your skills and experience, as well as your passion for your work. For writing tips, view this sample cover letter for a welder, or download the welder cover letter template in Word.
Welder cover letter template
Sometown, MN 55555 | (555) 555-5555 | email@example.com
December 8, 2017
Mr. Norman Jones
55 First Ave.
Sometown, MN 55555
Re: Welder Position -- Advertised on Monster
Dear Mr. Jones:
The advertisement on Monster for an experienced welder caught my eye, and I am very interested in this position.
As a quality-focused and safety-minded pipe welder with substantial refinery experience, my qualifications match the requirements listed in the job posting.
- Experience using SMAW (shielded metal arc welding) and GMAW (gas metal arc welding) processes to weld carbon steel, stainless steel and various alloys per specifications
- Proficiencies in fabricating, replacing, installing and hydro-testing piping spools and related piping supports and hangers
- Knowledge of QA testing requirements to complete pipe welding and structural welding projects with superior quality and accuracy
- Experience making rapid welding repairs to avoid costly downtime and delays
- Adherence to safety procedures when handling welding and cutter tools
I follow ISO standards for welding and I am skilled at working from prints, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) to weld both complex and straightforward piping, spools, parts and assemblies.
I am confident I would quickly become a valuable member of your pipe-welding team. Please contact me at (555) 555-5555 to arrange an appointment for the interview and pipe test.
Thank you for your time.