Babysitter resume sample
View this sample resume for a babysitter, or download the babysitter resume template in Word.
The competition for babysitting jobs is not child’s play. To showcase your maturity and increase the chances of getting the job, a professional resume just might do the trick, says resume expert Kim Isaacs. For writing tips, view this sample resume for a babysitter that Isaacs created below, or download the babysitter resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
Babysitter resume template
Sometown, MT 55555 | Phone: (555) 555-5555 | Email: email@example.com
Experienced & Responsible Babysitter
Parent Recommended | Child Requested | First Aid & CPR Certified
High school junior (honor roll student) relied on as a babysitter by multiple families. Experience includes babysitting and mother’s assistant roles caring for children ranging from newborn to age 12. Take pride in exceeding parent expectations and delighting children with fun, engaging activities.
Recently relocated from Maine to Montana and eager to rebuild babysitting clientele
Skills & Services Offered
Babysitter (Multiple Clients), 2015 to Present | Sometown, ME | Sometown, MT
Provide after-school, evening and weekend babysitting services for families with up to 5 children ranging from infants to pre-teens. Prepare healthy meals, lead children in fun activities, follow parents’ instructions and keep children’s safety and well-being as the #1 priority in all babysitting engagements.
- Achieved status as an in-demand babysitter with many repeat and referral clients.
- Excelled at building rapport and enduring trust/friendships with children of all ages.
- Created and was never without “Babysitter’s Care Pack,” a backpack loaded with creative projects, games, rewards and activities appealing to wide-ranging interests and age levels.
- Transformed post-activity, post-meal and pre-bedtime clean-up into fun activities for children old enough to participate. Delighted parents, who often remarked that they returned to homes and children that were “neater and cleaner” than when they left.
- Regarded by multiple parents and children as their #1 choice for babysitting services. Families booked services weeks (and even months) in advance to ensure an opening in schedule.
Mother’s Assistant (DeFranco Family), 2014 to 2015 | Sometown, ME
Hired by first-time mom to help care for newborn twins three afternoons per week. Gained valuable experience in all aspects of infant care, and subsequently retained for regular babysitting services.
“…Bea has been our go-to babysitter for 2 years…She is a gem and our kids LOVE her!”
— Mary Hillsdale (555-555-5555)
“…I don’t know how I would have survived without Bea’s help during my twin sons’ first year…”
— Amy DeFranco (555-555-5555)
“…Bea is a ‘Babysitter Extraordinaire’…creative, reliable and resourceful…a rare find!”
— Dale Martin (555-555-5555)
Education & Certifications
ABC HIGH SCHOOL | Sometown, MT | Student (Junior Year)
AMERICAN RED CROSS | Active Certifications in First Aid & Infant / Child / Adult CPR
Flawless Background Check | Reliable Transportation | Non-Smoker | Pet-Friendly