Sample resume for an entry-level research technician
Are you looking for a resume strategy that works for you? Investigate this sample resume for an entry-level clinical research technician for ideas.
It's a good idea to investigate resume strategies to find one that works for you, says resume expert Kim Isaacs. This sample resume she created below for an entry-level clinical research technician features a headline, career summary, overview of research experience and scientific credentials to express the candidate's qualifications. You can view the sample below or download the entry-level research technician resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
Additionally, you can search for research technician jobs on Monster.
Entry-Level Research Technician Resume Sample
55 Parliament Drive | Sometown, OH 45435
Home: 555-555-5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Research Technician (CRT)
- Dedicated clinical researcher offering excellence in molecular biology techniques, including DNA sample preparation, quantitation and sequencing.
- Experience providing scientific input during the development and execution of clinical trials in both medical-research and clinical-testing facilities.
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and assist with multiple research projects and comply with GCP, ICH and FDA standards.
Microscopy Tissue Culture | Multi-Color Flow Cytometry | Assay Development | High-Content Imaging
Protein Expression & Purification Techniques | Molecular Genetics Techniques | Western Blot | ELISA
Immunofluorescence Microscopy | Human Primary Cell Culture | Data Analysis
ABC Organization | Sometown, OHClinical Research Technician, 1/2016 to Present
Assigned to clinical research trial for the development of new drugs for treating multiple sclerosis.
- Serve as a hands-on technician performing molecular biology assays, including DNA isolation, DNA sequencing, PCR amplification, protein purification and Western blots.
- Assist with protocol development, design and review; verification and validation of medication safety; recruitment of study participants; administration of informed consents; sample and study document preparation; and data collection, interpretation and analysis.
- Provide accurate statistical analysis of clinical data and prepare thorough reports in accordance with internal guidelines and federal regulations.
DEF Company | Sometown, OHResearch Assistant, 6/2014 to 12/2015
Contributed to research studies for a clinical-testing facility specializing in OTC drugs.
- Co-developed case-report form that streamlined clinical-document submissions to independent review boards and ethics committees.
- Awarded “Total Quality Award” in recognition of consistently high standards for research excellence.
GHI University | Sometown, OH
BS in Biological Science, Minor in Statistics (GPA: 3.75/4.0)
- Honors: Best Cell Biology Laboratory Student Award
- Program Highlights: Human Biology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biodiversity, Physiology, Organic & Inorganic Chemistry, Physics, Statistics, Calculus
Learn more about science careers.