Sample resume for a midlevel aerospace engineer
Aerospace engineers need top-flight resumes. Check out this sample for a midlevel aerospace engineer for ideas on how to give your resume some lift.
As an aerospace engineer, you should have a top-flight resume, says resume expert Kim Isaacs. For ideas on how you can give your own resume some lift, check out this sample resume for a midlevel aerospace engineer that Isaacs created below. You can also download the midlevel aerospace engineer resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
Midlevel Aerospace Engineer Resume Sample
Candace Murphy, PE
Sometown, VA 23337
email@example.com | LinkedIn URL
Specializing in Structural Design of Commercial Aircraft & Aviation Systems
- PE-certified aerospace engineer with more than four years of design structures experience on commercial aircraft and next-generation navigation systems.
- Talented engineer -- apply advanced techniques and industry best practices to the design of systems and components for commercial airliners.
- Proficiency in MATLAB, Simulink, AutoCAD, MathCAD, CATIA V5 and V6, TMRTool, Oracle, C++, Perl and advanced electronic optics.
- Commercial Aircraft & Avionics Systems
- Structural Design & Build Management
- Aerodynamics, Fluid Mechanics & Thermodynamics
- Project Plans & Documentation
- Geometric Tolerancing & Dimensioning
- FAA & DOT Regulatory Compliance
Education & Credentials
ABC UNIVERSITY (Sometown, VA) -- Top-ranked aerospace program
Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering Program, in progress
XYZ UNIVERSITY (Sometown, VA) -- ABET-accredited aerospace program
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering,
Professional Engineer (PE), National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying
DEF COMPANY (Sometown, VA)
Offered full-time position following internship with aircraft design and manufacturing facility.
Aerospace Engineer,1/12 to Present
Aerospace Engineer Intern, 1/10 to 12/11
- Helped elevate safety and quality specs, improve aerodynamics, and equip navigation and control systems with cutting-edge advancements.
- Used 3D CAD modeling tools to design and improve systems meeting FAA standards; communicated with regulatory authorities for approvals on design deviations.
- Created drawings, instructions, specifications and documentation on equipment, devices and parts for numerous commercial aircraft systems.
- Analyzed project proposals and engineering data regarding aeronautical products and aviation structures to determine feasibility, production time and costs.
- Troubleshot aircraft systems to resolve complex issues relating to interpretation of design data.