Sample Resume for a Radiography Professional
To be the successful candidate for a radiologic technologist job, it helps to have a comprehensive resume. View and download the Radiography Professional resume template in Word.
Radiography Professional Resume Sample
15 Elm St.
Anytown, PA 18901
- ARRT-registered radiologic technologist with seven years of experience conducting diagnostic imaging procedures for Buckingham Teaching Hospital. Expertise in fixed and mobile radiography, CTs, MRIs and fluoroscopic procedures.
- Committed to providing high-quality radiologic services and catering to patient needs during exams. Proficient user of radiology management and hospital information systems. CPR certified.
- Complete diagnostic radiographic procedures in the radiology department of a 500-bed teaching hospital.
- Perform ultrasounds, MRIs, CT scans, X-ray imaging, portable radiography and fluoroscopic procedures.
- Serve a diverse caseload including newborns, infants, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients.
- Interpret data and provide recommendations for optimal patient care.
- Manage 12 to 15 procedures per shift, while maintaining high quality of care.
- Mastered radiology/hospital information systems including RMS, IDX Carecast (scheduling/registration/admitting) and TDS Order Entry.
- Hired after successful performance as a student radiologic technologist, 9/04 to 5/05.
Associate's degree in radiologic technology
St. Paul, MN
|Skill Name||Skill Level||Last Used / Experience|
|Diagnostic Imaging||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
|Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)||Intermediate||Currently used / 7 years|
|Computerized Tomography (CT) Scans||Intermediate||Currently used / 7 years|
|RMS / IDX Carecast / TDS Order Entry||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
|Fluoroscopy Procedures||Intermediate||Currently used / 7 years|
|Ultrasounds||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
|X-rays||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
|Radiation Protection||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
|Film Evaluation||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|