Account manager resume sample
Follow these writing tips to help you be considered for top account manager jobs.
To be considered for top account manager jobs, resume expert Kim Isaacs says it helps to have a comprehensive resume. For resume writing tips, view this sample resume for an account manager that Isaacs created below, or download the account manager resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
Additionally, you can search for account manager jobs on Monster.
Account manager resume template
Sometown, NJ 55555 | (555) 555-5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn URL
Specializing in the Financial Services Sector
Goal-driven, award-winning account manager with repeated success generating company-leading revenues on a nationwide scale. Offer a record of multimillion-dollar revenue generation, #1 sales distinction and quota-surpassing results in selling complex mortgage and commercial-lending products.
Account Acquisition & Management
Cold Calling & Prospecting
XYZ Bank (Sometown, NJ) | Account Manager, Northeast Region, 2013 to Present
Manage nationwide territory, pipeline and customer base, generating revenue growth through sales of XYZ’s full suite of commercial and residential lending products to consumers, brokers, builders and bankers. Emphasize premium customer service from start to finish throughout the sales cycle.
Home Mortgage President’s Club Winner (2016) | Gold Circle Inductee (2015)
- Achieved and maintained #1 ranking as Top Volume Sales Producer among 14-person region and top 5% ranking nationwide (out of 350+ account managers) for 4 years in a row.
- Built account base from scratch to 150 active, recurring accounts. Established rapport with gatekeepers to gain trust and secure access to senior executives and other decision makers.
- Exceeded all quotas, achieving up to 175% of goal and closing as much as $4.3M in a single month. Resurrected dormant accounts, won back business previously lost to competitors and landed major new wins.
- Captured up to 15% of bank’s total nationwide branch business from large corporate accounts.
- Selected to train newly hired account managers due to strengths in translating product complexities into easily understandable terms and selling value-added benefits.
- Expanded book-of-business volume by almost 250%. Displaced larger, better established competitors by creating and executing strategic sales, marketing and customer service programs.
- Leveraged analytical skills to structure loans for entire team. Qualified prospects and prepared compliant loan packages that drove industry-leading approval rates (80% submission-to-close ratio).
ABC Finance Corp. (Sometown, NJ) l Credit Analyst, 2011 to 2013
Performed extensive review of indirect loan applications, supervised investigators and ensured premium customer service delivery to dealers and applicants.
ABC UNIVERSITY (Sometown, NJ) l Business Major (Completed 3/4 of BS Degree)
Oracle; SAP; Salesforce.com; MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)