If you’re searching for a relatively recession-proof industry that offers challenge, growth and a strong hiring outlook, try insurance. As the Baby Boomers begin to retire, insurance companies will be looking to hire all types of employees, including sales, finance, accounting, customer-service, HR and IT professionals.
Check out these articles to learn more about the wide variety of career paths in the insurance industry, how you can break in and how you can position yourself for success:
- Look to the Insurance Industry for Job Stability
- Three Great Places to Start Your Insurance Career
- Insider Tips for a Powerful Insurance Sales Resume
- Sample Resume for an Insurance Sales Professional
- Tips to Prepare for Your Insurance Sales Interview
- Get Ready for Your Insurance Industry Interview
- Insurance Industry Fueled by Finance, Accounting Professionals
- Lawyers, Paralegals Work at the Center of Insurance
- Careers in Insurance Underwriting
- Can You Transition into Insurance Sales?
- Job Q&A: Claim Team Manager
- Opportunities Knock at State Farm Insurance
Learn more about insurance careers.