Recruiter resume sample
View this sample resume for a recruiter, or download the recruiter resume template in Word.
As a talent professional, you know that in order to be considered for top recruiter jobs, you need a comprehensive resume. For resume writing tips, view this sample resume for a recruiter that resume expert Kim Isaacs created below, or download the recruiter resume template in Word.
Jobs for recruiters are projected to grow by 7% (or 38,900 jobs) from 2016 through 2026, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). You'll find the highest level of employment for this job in the following states: California, Texas, New York, Florida, and Pennsylvania; and in the following metropolitan areas: New York City, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, Chicago, and Atlanta.
As an hr generalist, you can expect to earn a median wage of $60,350 per year, or $29.01 per hour, according to the BLS.
Additionally, you can search for recruiter jobs on Monster.
Recruiter resume template
Sometown, NY 55555 | (555) 555-5555 | email@example.com | LinkedIn URL
Talent recruitment and acquisition professional with experience developing and executing recruiting plans within both agency and in-house settings. Manage all phases of full-cycle recruiting, from initial sourcing and screening through offer negotiations, placement and onboarding. Creatively source high-caliber candidates by leveraging recruiting software, social media, cold calling and employee referrals.
Diverse Placements: Performed professional, technical, executive and managerial recruiting in areas including:
LinkedIn Recruiter | Monster Talent CRM | Oracle's PeopleSoft Recruiting Solution | Taleo
IBM Kenexa BrassRing on Cloud | Bond AdaptUX | ApplicantPRO | PCRecruiter
XYZ COMPANY (Sometown, NY) | On-Site Recruiter, 2017 to Present
Lead in-house recruiting for East Coast operations comprised of corporate headquarters, 2 warehouses and 5 manufacturing plants across 4 states. Partner with hiring managers to discern workforce needs; define job parameters; outline desired qualifications; and source, screen, interview and select best-option candidates for skilled/technical trades, management positions and support staff openings.
- Recruiting Management: Filled 200 positions within first 3 months of hire, meeting deadline to ensure the on-time, fully staffed grand opening of PA manufacturing plant. Matched the right candidates to the right jobs, winning commendations from plant manager and CEO for recruiting quality workers.
- HR Support: Valued for versatile skill-set as a “floater” within HR department, filling in when needed to assist with payroll, benefits administration, new-hire orientation and other HR functions.
ABC RECRUITING AGENCY (Sometown, NY) | Recruitment Consultant, 2013 to 2016
Hired by leading search firm to land new corporate accounts and expand existing customer relationships while managing recruiting projects for contracted engagements. Collaborated with client hiring managers throughout the selection process to provide services including:
- Talent Acquisition: Delivered recruitment solutions for hundreds of vacancies across all organizational levels and an array of job functions for companies including XYZ, DEF, GHI, JKL and MNO Company.
- Top-Ranked Results: Distinguished as one of the top-grossing recruiters in NY office. Ranked #4 (out of 33 recruiters) in executive recruiting revenues.
- Account Growth: Won and managed some of company’s largest accounts generating up to $2.5M annually. Fostered lasting client relationships as a trusted hiring partner with a 98% job-fulfillment rate and one of the lowest fall-off rates throughout tenure.
XYZ UNIVERSITY (Sometown, NY) | BA in Human Resource Management, Minor in Business
Give your resume a human touch
Recruiters see plenty of resumes—this you already know—so you want to make sure you stand out. Could you use some help with that? Get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service. You'll get detailed feedback in two business days, including a review of your resume's appearance and content, and a prediction of a recruiter's first impression. Let the experts at Monster give you an edge that can make hiring managers sit up and take notice.