Sample resume for an entry-level manufacturing engineer
Looking for your first manufacturing engineer job? This sample resume shows how to emphasize your education and knowledge to break into the field.
Are you looking for your first manufacturing engineer job? To be a successful candidate for manufacturing jobs, resume expert Kim Isaacs says it helps to have a comprehensive resume. To learn how to emphasize your education and knowledge to break into the field, view this sample resume for an entry-level manufacturing engineer that Isaacs created below. You can also download the entry-level manufacturing engineer resume template in Word. And if you need more help, let the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service create a high-impact resume for you that will impress employers.
Entry-Level Manufacturing Engineer resume template
Sometown, WI 53205
Home: (555) 555-5555
firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn URL
JUNIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
- Quality-focused manufacturing engineer offering a broad knowledge of manufacturing processes, experience using Creo Elements/Pro and SolidWorks 2010 and keen process-development skills gained through completion of capstone project with a leading auto-parts manufacturer.
- Bachelor’s in manufacturing engineering program provided a strong educational foundation in the following engineering areas:
|Product Engineering & Quality:||Engineering Drawing; Engineering Graphics Using Solid Modeling; Design of Jigs, Fixtures & Tooling; Quality Engineering; Lean Manufacturing Systems; Six Sigma Tools|
|Materials & Processes:||Engineering Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Polymer & Composite Processes, Material Removal & Forming Processes, Casting & Joining Processes, Manufacturing Process Engineering, Circuits & Devices, Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer|
|Integration & System Design:||Computer-Aided Manufacturing, Controls & Instrumentation, Fluid Mechanics, Machine Vision & Robotics, Design & Simulation of Manufacturing Systems|
ABC University, Sometown, WI
Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering (ABET-accredited program), 5/2016
- Member: Society of Manufacturing Engineers, Student Chapter
- Senior Capstone Project:
- Served on product-development team at DEF Company, a US-based manufacturer of automotive parts. Worked closely with engineering team to design improvements for fluoropolymer product used to seal fuel systems.
- Designed models using Creo Elements/Pro and SolidWorks; product enhancements are expected to greatly improve resistance to fuel permeation and extend product shelf life by 12%.
- Featured in ABC University Gazette’s “Senior Spotlight” and earned an “A” grade for the project.
XYZ Company, Sometown, WI, Sales Associate, 5/2014 to Present
- Ranked in the top 10% for sales volume companywide and formally recognized for highest units sold per transaction in the first quarter of 2015.
ZYX Company, Sometown, WI, Retail Clerk, Seasonal throughout college
- Proved natural aptitude for sales and customer relationship management, winning two contests for highest monthly sales volume (out of 25 associates).